Vango Camino Walking Pole (Pair)
- Shock absorbing system in the handle
- Strong, lightweight alloy construction
- Quick Lock mechanism ensures fast, easy locking of the poles
- Extendable length: 67 - 135cm
- New and Updated: Extra long foam handle with microfibre lined strap to suit multiple hand positions
More Options Available:
- Single £19.95
Free Next Day UK Delivery when you spend over £50.
Premium Delivery Options available at checkout.
Made of a robust alloy 7075 material, the Camino walking pole will see you through the toughest treks. The QuickLock enclosure reduces the pole down to a portable 67cm when not in use, while the anti-shock foam handle helps to reduce stress on your legs, knees, ankles and feet throughout your trek.
I use the poles to help me walk straight as I have back problems. The pair of walking poles are very lightweight and easy to use, and greatly help my walking and posture. The are easily adjustable and were excellent value for money.
I bought these for a recent hike as I've been struggling a little on the way back down and wanted to see if they would help. Feel pretty sturdy and well made for the price and will be using for the forseeable and may invest in something more expensive in future. Good service and quick delivery