Wild Country Helm Compact 2 Dome Tent, 2-Person
- Capacity: 2-Person Tent
- Pitch time: 12 minutes
- Quick and easy to erect, the flysheet and inner pitch together
- Suitable for 3 season camping
- Overall packed weight: 2.35kg
More Options Available:
- 1-Person £199.95
Free Next Day UK Delivery when you spend over £50.
Premium Delivery Options available at checkout.
Winner of the Trail Magazine Best Value Award 2021 & 2022, the Helm Compact 2 is a well-proportioned, free-standing 2-person dome tent. It’s perfect for those looking for a little more space but with a compact pack size for easy carrying.
The Helm Compact 2’s small pack size of only 32cm x 17cm makes it easy and versatile for compact packing. This 2-person dome tent is a good choice for medium-duration backpacking trips where more space is preferred.
- Trail Magazine Best Value Award August 2021 & 2022 – ‘Sturdy, practical and well priced, this is an excellent tent for wild camping in the UK hills’.
- Plenty of headroom in the inner, suitable for the taller person.
- Includes two decent-sized porches for storing gear.
- Suitable for 3 season camping.
- The dome design provides more stability than a single-pole tent.
- Quick and easy to erect, the flysheet and inner pitch together.
- Includes a mesh panel on both inner doors to provide plenty of ventilation.
- Comes with a side-opening, tarp-style tent bag which makes it easier to pack away.
- A good choice for backpackers and campers looking for a roomy 2 person tent suitable for campsite stays and wild camping.
We had this tent out in torrential rain and it never leaked once. After heavy downpour it lasted a full day of light rain and kept us dry. So absolutely love this tent for that. Not the lightest tent available but more room and storage of gear and general comfort is worth the extra weight for a more liveable space (especially if you get caught in the rain and stuck inside it for hours!). Easy to pitch and take down, packs away conveniently into the storage bag unlike some I‚Äôve had, which have been a real struggle to get back in. Overall, this tent is excellent and we‚Äôre very happy with :)
I did a lot of research before finally deciding on this tent for a wild camping trip in the Lake District. And now that I‚Äôm back I‚Äôm happy to say that I wasn‚Äôt disappointed. There‚Äôs a reason this tent wins awards and used on DofE‚Ä¶ highly recommend!
I used this tent for hiking in the Highlands and delighted by its performance. It stood firm against some very strong winds and kept us dry during nights of heavy rain. Condensation has been an issue with previous tents but was minimal. Great service and delivery from this company, I hadn‚Äôt come across them before but would use again!
No issues with this tent and we have bought a few rubbish ones before. Thanks liGo for the recommendations. Super genuine people.
Top quality, really well made. Have used already on a couple of camping trips and no complaints!